VERAX works with clients to speed up the process of assessing and delivering upgrades. This practice improves the quality of the decision making process along with that of the delivered work, and facilitates the initiation of new employees and contractors into the corporate structure.
The IT portfolio represents a company's collection of projects, expenditures, and existing technology investments. VERAX IT portfolio management includes oversight, management, and control of the current and proposed components of the portfolio. The data and talent to properly manage the portfolio usually resides with different groups within the IT organization.
VERAX creates an Application Portfolio of existing business applications, using the following:
- Top-down approach;
- Centralized repository for the inventory and detailed specifications;
- Application Inventory to have multiple views:
- Business Functionality View;
- Technology View;
- Data View.
- VERAX's Approach involves these steps:
- Repository and Reporting Infrastructure;
- Define Business Processes;
- Application Inventory;
- Review and Update Detailed Specifications for Key Applications;
- Re-factor Business Processes;
- Update and Publish the Repository.