The VERAX Software Development Process is a comprehensive methodology designed to handle software development projects from end to end. It is based on:
- PMBOK (Project Management Body Of Knowledge) and,
- The Rational Unified Process, which is customized to meet the client's needs and environment.
Our pragmatic framework has been designed to focus on three basic business elements:
- best industry practices;
- business benefits realization;
- business application delivery.
Our phased approach includes the following two proven methodologies:
- multiple time-boxed releases;
- overlapped phases with production delivery.
The iterative approach provides benefits such as: risk mitigation, faster time to market and improved quality.
VERAX's project management style focuses on Risk Mitigation. Our teams are compact, focused, and fully accountable to the client throughout the project's life cycle, thus reducing hand-offs and ensuring that end results meet client expectations. At project closure, our transition methodology ensures an effective handoff to the client allowing them to move forward with confidence and success.
Requirements evolve through the full life-cycle and each project is broken down into component parts.
- Delivery cycles are short, allowing for frequent checkpoints to monitor progress.
- Detailed requirements are divided into multiple iterations.
- Each iteration contains a manageable set of requirements that are then taken through the analysis, design, build and testing phases. This iterative approach provides benefits such as: risk mitigation, faster time to market, and improved quality.
Multiple iteration phases are worked on in parallel to expedite delivery.